- We use modern approaches to psychotherapy including Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Play Therapy, EMDR, TF-CBT and ARC.
We specialize in treating issues associated with:
- School Anxiety
- Social Anxiety
- Social Skills / Relationship Building
- Behavioral Problems
- Family conflict / Sibling Conflict
- Substance Abuse
- Self Harming
A child does not raise themselves: At The Kraft Group we use a family systems lens and a trauma informed approach to working with you and your child. Together we identify the family’s and the child’s strengths to use them as a starting point in resolving the identified problems. Many clients find success and attribute that to our individualized approach to treatment. We acknowledge that every child is special and unique and it is up to us to design a plan of care that works well with their qualities. By viewing children in the context of their family, we are not only able to assist with resolving the problems that brought you in to treatment but are able to help you gain the insight and skills that will keep your family moving forward for the years to come.
Our Individualized Approach
If your child is struggling with one or more of the above issues, we may recommend the following:
- 1. Individual sessions which will help your child increase their emotional intelligence by teaching skills for symptom reduction, emotion regulation, and help increase their self-awareness to develop insight.
- 2. Family sessions will be used to help view your child’s specific needs in the context of your family. This will help ensure that the family grows along with the child and that the skill sets are developed simultaneously.
- 3.Group sessions can be added to enhance the development of both skills and insight. Groups provide children with the opportunity to practice skills through sharing of experiences and role play.
The Kraft Group offers individual psychotherapy, family therapy, teen therapy, children therapy, and group therapy! Sessions in a comfortable home like setting. We look forward to welcoming you into our practice, and helping you live the life your want to live.